Thursday, November 5, 2009

hku danso fm madan

Yes the above is in English. About an month and a half ago I joined the Dance Society here at HKU (Danso). I have never really done this mass dance thing before and figured I'd give it a shot before I have to part ways with undergraduate life. Although it ended up being a huge time commitment (practice was 5-6 times a week for 3+ hours each time) it was totally worth it. I was also considered a 'freshman' in the eyes of Danso, since it was my first year in the society. O to be young again...kindaodd at times though though, aint gonna lie. Overall though: Good people, good times.

Our performance was the day before yesterday Tuesday, and it was more fun than I thought it would be. Usually I just be nervous and mess up, but instead I messed up and still had fun with it. hahaha



I <3 HKU Danso

No comments:

Post a Comment