Sunday, November 15, 2009

the begining of the end...

Last night I went clubbing with some local friends at LKF. Tak generously put us on the list to Club Beijing and Billion, but last night was frustrating to say the least. Basically some of our friends couldn't go in for "something I can't say because I already told you". I don't know whether it was their hair or the fact they look young, but the bouncers are getting to be more and more of a headache. I think it's high time I give those clubs a bit of a break.

And just in the nick of time. I don't know exactly when I began to ponder, but sometime between last night and eating breakfast I realized I only have 3-4 more weekends here before everyone starts to part ways. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things I am very much looking forward to at home, but I am starting to feel frantic in the fact that there is still so much to do. So much, in fact, I don't even know what those things are.

Bottom Line: it's game time. Get your work done. Go out. Stop doing the same thing as last week.






Ready, steady, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment