Thursday, September 24, 2009

To my one and only follower...

Sorry I haven't been update this regularly. Since our weekend trip to Macau, I have been sick and just trying to recover/go to school. Hopefully this weekend will be productive...but just a quick update.

This guy in the tiara is DJ Tak.





DJ Tak is one of the resident DJs at club Club Billion here in Hong Kong. Monica and I met this guy one night a few weeks ago at a student association club party. Basically, he DJ'ed the gig, I commented I liked his Vans, he told us it was his birthday and that we should come to his birthday party at Billion. So we did, as did 18 other friends. Since then we text him just every week and he hooks us up at Billion and Club Beijing.

Thats the plan for tonight, should be fun! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment