Monday, December 7, 2009

HK Recap: Halloween


I was looking through my most recent posts and realize that almost none of them have anything to do with being in Hong Kong. Rest assured I'm still here, however, I am trapped in my room by papers, test and most of ... grad school applications.

Hopefully after finals, I will update this with stuff, but to get the ball rolling. Just pretend this was posted a month and a half ago.

Halloween in Hong Kong is nuts. Not in the sense that there are throngs of kids scouring the neighborhood for candy or teenage hooligans thrashing around. Nope none of that. Halloween in Hong Kong is partying in LKF.

LKF (Lan Kwai Fong) is a bar area near Central Hong Kong which gets packed at Halloween. Super crowded, directed traffic, barricades and some pretty legit costumes made up the night. All in all, pretty hectic but definitely worth it.


Crowded much?


Harry reppin team toilet paper mummy hard.



Guess my costume: __________.


Ninja Turtles...all 5 (?) of them


Sums it up pretty well


Moral of the story: if you're in HK and it's Oct 31st, go to LKF.

peaces.


pictures stolen via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment