Thursday, October 8, 2009

shades of grey

I realized that I wear a lot of grey. right now, grey sweats, grey shirt, grey boxers...awesome.

Anyways, @myonefaithfulfollower, sorry for not updating this thing more regularly. I like to post at least one of my own pictures with each post, but I am about 400 pictures deep and been super busy. A quick rundown of my life in the past week.

- Got back from Taipei before the Typhoon (take that)
- Wrote an essay (yah two day extension)
- Celebrated Vince's birthday twice (once with beer pong, the second time was dinner)
- Missed my girlfriend A LOT (I hate all couples right now)
- Met Eugene and Jason from Hypebeast (They are super chill, got to kick it with them on Tuesday night, and I got a free beer!)
- Saw my gf for the first time in over a month (via skype, but whatcha gonna do?)

Now its almost 6 am, I have to go to campus early to print and turn in my essay, and print a 4 weeks worth of reading to take with me, I also just finished packing for Thailand which starts tomorrow. 9 day trip. woot.

I'll keep you posted...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment